What is workers’ compensation?
A workers’ compensation insurance policy provides benefits to your employees for work-related injuries and illnesses. It may also pay for medical treatment, temporary and permanent disability and death benefits. Requirements for workers’ comp vary by state.
Why your business needs workers’ compensation insurance
Nearly every state requires businesses to carry workers’ compensation insurance. But even if your state does not have such a requirement, carrying workers comp is still a smart idea that could protect your business if your employee suffers a work-related injury or illness. Workers compensation insurance is also a great way to look out for your employees and their families.
The cost of workers’ compensation insurance
No business is quite like your business, so we can’t tell you what you’ll pay for workers’ compensation insurance without speaking with you. What we can tell you is that your premium will be based on your payroll and industry. And, like a good neighbor, your agent will look for ways to give you a surprisingly great rate.
How We Save You Money
- We represent the country’s top insurers
- One central place to get multiple quotes to make sure you get the right coverage for the most competitive price
- Guidance to help you understand the different coverages that are suitable for your insurance needs and your budget
- Only with Boost, you get annual reviews of your policy to make sure your rates stay as low as possible
- Easy payment options, flexible down payments and personalized service
With nearly 10 years of experience, we’re here to help you each step of the way