What off-road vehicle insurance covers
Riding means staying aware of your surroundings, anticipating weather and the moves of others around you. If an accident were to happen, off-road insurance can protect you. You need off-road insurance to cover you even on your own property as your homeowners policy does not extend to vehicles. Like your auto policy, this insurance has similar coverages for you to select such as bodily injury, property damage, comprehensive, collision, uninsured motorist and medical payments coverage.
- Bodily injury to someone else or property damage that you accidentally caused while driving your snowmobile, golf cart, or ATV
- Bodily injury to yourself because of an accident with an uninsured rider
- Damage to your snowmobile, golf cart or ATV caused by an accident
- Theft, fire, vandalism, and other losses even while your snowmobile is in storage
Types of off-road vehicles insured
We offer off-road vehicle insurance for multiple sports and leisure types.
- All-terrain vehicles Minibikes Snowmobiles Trail bikes
- Camping trailers Snowmobiles Trail bikes
- Dune buggies Trail bikes
- Golf carts