What is Vision Insurance?
Vision insurance is a wellness plan designed to offset the costs of routine checkups (eye exams) and prescription eyeglasses and contact lenses. Most vision insurance plans typically range from $15-$30 per month and offer coverage benefits including:
- Annual eye exams
- Yearly allowances for either glasses and frames or contact lenses
- Discounts on laser vision correction
Some vision plans cover or offer discounts on eyeglass lens enhancements (anti-glare, progressive bifocals, scratch-resistent coatings, and more).
You can often bundle vision, dental, and health insurance. Some providers may offer savings when you bundle.
How We Save You Money
- We represent the country’s top insurers
- One central place to get multiple quotes to make sure you get the right coverage for the most competitive price
- Guidance to help you understand the different coverages that are suitable for your insurance needs and your budget
- Only with Boost, you get annual reviews of your policy to make sure your rates stay as low as possible
- Easy payment options, flexible down payments and personalized service
With nearly 10 years of experience, we’re here to help you each step of the way