What RV insurance covers
Insure your recreational vehicle — or truck and van camper — against damage and loss caused by common risks, such as fire, storms, theft and collision. Property covered can vary, so what coverages are available?
- Bodily injury to someone else or property damage that you accidentally caused while driving your motorhome
- Bodily injury to yourself because of an accident with an uninsured motor vehicle
- Damage to your motorhome caused by an accident
- Theft, fire, vandalism and other losses even while your RV is in storage
- Emergency Road Service in the event of a breakdown while traveling in your motorhome
Covering what’s inside your motorhome
Items such as jewelry, cameras, bicycles, fishing equipment, golf clubs, and even the things that make your motorhome feel like home may need extra protection. Ensure they’re also covered beyond your motorhome policy.
How We Save You Money
- We represent the country’s top insurers
- One central place to get multiple quotes to make sure you get the right coverage for the most competitive price
- Guidance to help you understand the different coverages that are suitable for your insurance needs and your budget
- Only with Boost, you get annual reviews of your policy to make sure your rates stay as low as possible
- Easy payment options, flexible down payments and personalized service
With nearly 10 years of experience, we’re here to help you each step of the way