What RV insurance covers
Insure your recreational vehicle — or truck and van camper — against damage and loss caused by common risks, such as fire, storms, theft and collision. Property covered can vary, so what coverages are available?
- Bodily injury to someone else or property damage that you accidentally caused while driving your motorhome
- Bodily injury to yourself because of an accident with an uninsured motor vehicle
- Damage to your motorhome caused by an accident
- Theft, fire, vandalism and other losses even while your RV is in storage
- Emergency Road Service in the event of a breakdown while traveling in your motorhome
Covering what’s inside your motorhome
Items such as jewelry, cameras, bicycles, fishing equipment, golf clubs, and even the things that make your motorhome feel like home may need extra protection. Ensure they’re also covered beyond your motorhome policy.