Why you need insurance for your condo unit
Your condo association likely won’t insure your unit or the personal property inside. Their insurance typically focuses on the building structure and common areas.
Lightning, wind or hail, freezing of a plumbing system, weight of ice, snow or sleet
Fire, theft, vandalism, riots, explosion, smoke, aircraft and vehicles
Abrupt and accidental discharge of water from plumbing system, tearing/bulging of heating or cooling systems, artificially generated electrical current
What’s not covered?
Natural & other causes
Damage from flood, underground water, earthquakes, mudslides, settling, deterioration, contamination, nuclear hazard, birds, rodents, insects or domestic animals.
Business pursuits or professional services. Learn more about business owners policies.
Ownership, operation, use, or maintenance of aircraft, motor vehicles, and certain watercraft.
How We Save You Money
- We represent the country’s top insurers
- One central place to get multiple quotes to make sure you get the right coverage for the most competitive price
- Guidance to help you understand the different coverages that are suitable for your insurance needs and your budget
- Only with Boost, you get annual reviews of your policy to make sure your rates stay as low as possible
- Easy payment options, flexible down payments and personalized service
With nearly 10 years of experience, we’re here to help you each step of the way