What boat insurance covers
Insure your boat against damage and loss caused by common risks, such as sinking, fire, storms, theft, and collision. The property usually covers the boat hull, boat motor(s), described boat equipment and the boat trailer if requested.
We insure against a variety of perils, including sinking, fire, theft, storms, collision, capsizing, explosion, and stranding.
Types of boats insured
Boost offers boat insurance for multiple water-going types.
- Runabout/sport boats
- Bass/fishing boats
- Jet skis
Boat Liability Insurance coverage
If your boat causes injury to others or damage to other boats, docks, or structures, boat liability insurance has you covered. Injury or damage can be due to direct contact with your vessel or situations caused by your vessel, like large wakes. Boat liability coverage may provide protection against lawsuits, including the payment of settlements and legal fees.
How We Save You Money
- We represent the country’s top insurers
- One central place to get multiple quotes to make sure you get the right coverage for the most competitive price
- Guidance to help you understand the different coverages that are suitable for your insurance needs and your budget
- Only with Boost, you get annual reviews of your policy to make sure your rates stay as low as possible
- Easy payment options, flexible down payments and personalized service
With nearly 10 years of experience, we’re here to help you each step of the way