Items a Personal Articles Policy may protect
Anything that isn’t permanently attached to your home, or your property is most likely considered personal property. Personal articles coverage may offer broader coverage than your existing homeowner’s policy, helping ensure you can repair or replace those items you value (and even those you don’t).
Personal property doesn’t have to be in your home to be protected by your policy. Your coverage travels with you — whether you’re enjoying the vacation of your dreams or running weekly errands.
Personal Articles Policy features
What a Personal Articles Policy doesn’t cover
While coverage protects your personal property for many loss situations, there are some exceptions. Your items outlined in your policy will help you understand details about your personal property coverage.
How We Save You Money
- We represent the country’s top insurers
- One central place to get multiple quotes to make sure you get the right coverage for the most competitive price
- Guidance to help you understand the different coverages that are suitable for your insurance needs and your budget
- Only with Boost, you get annual reviews of your policy to make sure your rates stay as low as possible
- Easy payment options, flexible down payments and personalized service
With nearly 10 years of experience, we’re here to help you each step of the way