Our Trusted Partners
WHERE’S MY REFUND?
You can get refund information about your federal income tax return through the IRS’s secure website 72 hours after they acknowledge receipt of your return. Where’s my refund? is fast, easy and safe. You will need to enter 3 pieces of information from your e-filed return:
- Your social security number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- The exact whole dollar amount of your expected refund
- Your filing status
Note: It could take approximately 21 days for the IRS to release the funds. If you are looking for amended return information, please contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040.
It can be difficult to find a reliable and quality tax preparation service that can provide you with superior services at affordable rates. We are the experts in the industry and have been around for a long time, which is why at Speedy Tax Service we are always looking for excellent individuals to join our team.
If you are interested in job opportunities in tax accounting, marketing and customer service please call 855-660-0720
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is the official source for federal tax forms and publications. The IRS website offers a variety of tax resources, including industry news and tax tools.
Click on any of the tools below to learn more:
- Publications and Tax Forms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Latest IRS News
- What’s Hot?
- Understanding Your IRS Notice or Letter
- Taxpayer Rights
- Where’s My Refund? Tool
- Where’s My Amended Return? Tool
- Tax Information for Individuals
- Self-Employed Individuals Tax Center
- Current Year EITC Assistant tool (English)